To preserve data and cache data between application installs:
In Visual Studio:
- Click Tools > Options...
- In the left-hand tree, select Xamarin > Android Settings
- In the right-hand panel, select [X] Preserve application data/cache on device between deploys.
In Xamarin Studio:
- Click Tools > Options (Windows) or Xamarin Studio > Preferences (OS X)
- In the left-hand tree, select Projects > Android
- In the right-hand panel, select [X] Preserve data/cache between application deploys.
Based on the post on Xamarin Forum
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Preserving data during Xamarin.Android debugging - e.g. keeping your SQL and your settings files
Great advice from http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16695739/doesnt-create-save-database
Posted by Slodge at 7:36 pm