All the changes since 3.0.14 stable are detailed below.
The main things to flag since the last beta are:
- changes to IoC to help users detect when circular dependencies go wrong
- changes to IoC to make it easier to enable property injection
- fixes to MvxCommand CanExecuteChanged binding - the weak event references were too weak on iOS
Note: Community-Sqlite is still on 3.1.1-beta4 - there are no changes to this plugin at this time.
I am **really** hoping that this is the final beta.... we definitely need to release a full 3.1.1 release soon!
After 3.1.1 is release, there are a few things lined up for 3.1.2 already :)
Changes in 3.1.1-beta1:
- Switch to profile 158 for all portable assemblies
- Switch to WP8 for all WindowsPhone projects - plus System.Windows.Interactivity dependency updated to 3.9.5
- Fragging now uses the Google Xamarin.Android v4 support library rather than the Mono.Android one.
- Html email fix for Android
- Changes to nuget referencing (especially WP8 and SL5)
- To avoid angst, the existing SQLite plugin is no longer marked "obsolete" - I still encourage everyone to switch to the new community plugin as it is the better plugin (and I encourage people to step forwards to take over the admin of this too!)
- Improved helper method for subscribing to Interaction events
- A draft IMvxComposeEmailTaskEx interface has been added to the mail plugin allowing attachments and multiple addresses on some platforms. More work is still needed here
Changes in 3.1.1-beta2:
- softlion's Accessory fix for Content in Xamarin.iOS table cells
- removal of the unused Content set property accessor in in Xamarin.Android list view items
- inclusion of more efficient Exists methods in Windows Store
- allowing non-void command methods in CommandCollectionBuilder
- an attempt at fixing the KitKat spinner inflation problem thanks especially to Cheesebaron
- an initial Community SQLite 158 port thanks to CreepyGnome and Tofutim
Changes in 3.1.1-beta3 and 3.1.1-beta4:
- Android Email attachment thanks to @holgmans
- MvxNativeValueConverter inner-wrapper access thanks to @damirarh
- Tibet leak fixed for Xaml platforms
- Tabs fragment provide hook to allow transitions thanks to @softlion
- Droid Honeycomb list activation code included - thanks to several people
- MvxCommand changed to use weak reference event manager
- Droid Click and iOS TouchUpInside bindings changed to use CanExecuteChanged
- Company name included in all assemblies (to stop Windows Store complaining!)
- LayoutBorderWidth binding added in iOS - thanks to @stephanvs
Changes in 3.1.1-beta5:
- ImagePicker graceful handling of corrupt Android image files
- Fix for Tibet binding - functional form of ValueConverter calling now allows better handling for True, False and Null
- Minor fixes for a couple of improved trace messages
- Refactor of MvxViewsContainer - Setup can now more easily override IMvxViewsContainer creation.
- IoC - warn users if we detect circular resolution
- IoC - provide PropertyInjector
- Fix for CanExecuteChanged binding on Touch - weak references were too weak.