My talk's now available on: http://vimeo.com/68375201 - and embedded below.
I'll be watching lots of others too - e.g. I just enjoyed watching Andy Hunt's talk on Agile. But for mobile and Mvvm, others to watch out for are:
- Craig's intros to Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS - http://vimeo.com/68378928 and http://vimeo.com/68383292
- Chris's talk through the Days Before Xmas - http://vimeo.com/68378230
- Gill's talk on Mvvm in Windows 8 - http://vimeo.com/68331993
- Paul's talk on Mvvm in Reactive UI - including Xamarin platforms - http://vimeo.com/68331765
- Laurent's talk on sharing Mvvm code in Windows - http://vimeo.com/68327407
- Iris on advanced WP8 - http://vimeo.com/68320540
- Kevin on WinStore - http://vimeo.com/68320464
- Rocky on from WinForms to WinStore - http://vimeo.com/68236545
- Me on C# and Mvvm to share code across them all - http://vimeo.com/68375201
For a full list for all of NDC2013 - there are a *lot* of great sessions - see http://vimeo.com/ndcoslo/
Stuart Lodge: Sharing C# across Windows, Android and iOS using MvvmCross from NDCOslo on Vimeo.